- Keeps your bread proofing basket clean
- No need to dust bannetons with flour prior to proofing
- Makes transfering the dough out super easy
- Washable natural linen material
- Each cover comes with our embroidered logo in red
- Now even better quality with larger print
Material: 100% linen
If you're using a linen cover, there is no need to dust your banneton with flour before proofing. The dough does not stick to the cover, making it a mess-free experience. Linen covers allow easy transfer of the dough out of the basket, without pulling and tearing. They are almost maintenance free - just dry out completely before storage!
Note our bread proofing baskets come with linen covers by default. If you need an extra cover, they are available to order here.
Refer to our FAQ section for more info on cleaning and storage.