- Oak wood handle with stainless steel dough handling element
- Large enough to work with any size dough, an essential tool in your baking arsenal
- Makes lifting, turning, cutting and shaping the dough easy
- Has a sharpened blade that cuts through all types of pastry, meat and veg
- All purpose, heavy duty material: can be user as scraper, chopper, cutter, etc
- Easy to clean - use warm water and dry completely
- For best look, impregnate regularly with our coconut fractionated oil
Size: 15.3 cm width x 11.4 cm height
Material: stainless steel, oak wood handle
This stainless steel dough scraper / dough cutter with a wooden handle will help you with lifting, turning, cutting and shaping all types of dough. Its sharp blade allows to cut through any soft foods, like pastry, and even meat or veg.
After bulk fermentation, dump the dough on your lighlty floured kitchen bench and get ready for shaping. Use our dough cutter to handle the dough without a mess. A single cut will separate it into portions that will end up as individual bread loaves. The large metal blade allows you to create the desired shape, too, and it doesn't stick.
Once shaping is complete, you will need to transfer the dough into the bread proofing basket (banneton). The dough scraper tool will make it a breeze - just slide the blade under the dough, flip it over in your hands, and land gently in the banneton.
Note the dough has to land 'upside down' - after you shaped the loaf, its strongest structure is on the upper, outer surface - so this surface needs to be facing the interior of the banneton.
Each piece comes with a little 'Flour & Water' logo that has been carved on the wooden handle.
Refer to our FAQ section for more info on cleaning and storage.