- Perfect for storing your sourdough for days after baking
- Protects against drying and allows sourdough to maintain its moisture
- Pack up your bread and take it to your friends
- Quality thick material bread bag
- Large embroidered Flour & Water logo
Size: 37 cm length x 30 cm width
What do you do with the bread after baking (apart from eating it)? How long can it be stored?
This breathable bread bag will limit drying of your sourdough and allow to keep it there for days. It may also be used to pack some and use as a travel bag for the sourdough. Whether you're freezing your fresh sliced bread or not, place it in this canvas bag and it will retain moisture. We use it ourselves and there's always some great sourdough in the freezer!
Refer to our FAQ section for more info on cleaning and storage.